Submission deadline: June 10th 2012
Relevant topics include but are not limited to:
- Real-time tracking, pose estimation and SLAM on mobile devices.
- Local image features for fast image recognition, matching, etc.
- Mobile Augmented Reality linking the physical and the virtual world
- Application scenarios for camera-based applications, e.g., pedestrian navigation, entertainment, learning and education, social networks, journalism, field work
- Toolkits and methods for prototyping vision-based mobile applications
- Models and frameworks for evaluating vision-based mobile interaction
- Artistic and creative approaches to designing vision-based mobile applications
- Computational photography on mobile devices
- Privacy aspects of camera-based mobile applications
Paper submissions should have a length of 4 pages and can be novel research findings, position papers, or case studies, addressing one or more of the topics mentioned above. Papers should be submitted via EasyChair. Each paper submission will be reviewed by at least 2 members of the Program Committee. Participants will be selected on the basis of their submissions. Papers should be formatted according to the standard HCI Archive format (the copyright notice should be removed). At least one author of accepted papers needs to register for the workshop and for the conference itself. We will make accepted contributions available on the workshop home page.